Building a brand is a steady process that takes time, deliberate effort.
Brands are based on
- Confidence and trust in a business product or service, doing exactly what the customer believes it will do.
- The emotional response to buying something.
- A brand builds a unique personality that attracts a particular type of customer
Do you need a brand?
Every business already has a brand.
Identifying & building it is what makes the difference. Brands can help increase turnover by establishing customer loyalty.
It is important to develop a brand; it is useful when:
* The business environment changes rapidly.
* You are in a crowded market place/industry (It helps you stand out).
* Customers are faced with too many choices.
* You want to add value to your business. Successful brands make a business more attractive to customers.
Your brand strategy should show, ‘one thing’ that sets your company apart. That ‘one thing’ is what makes your services and products better, or, different from your competition.
A strong brand should -
- Have a clear message.
- Show credibility
- Emotionally connect to the targeted market
- Motivate the consumer
- Be able to get the customers’ loyalty.
To build a brand you must -
- Discover your brand
- Find out the consumers perception of your business.
- Find ways that your brand can add value to the company, consumer & employees.
Get The Street Hawker App Experience.